Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring - It's Time for Babies!


My creativity goes in many different directions. I have been attending baby shower after baby shower recently and wanted to do something really special for my girlfriend. She was expecting her first baby boy and I thought a diaper cake would be appropriate. I am very proud of it! I think it turned out wonderfully.

My sister-n-law is also due to have a baby in a couple of weeks. I helped in co-hosting two different showers for her. For one I helped her by designing the invitations. The shower was going to be a joint one, due to a cousin also being pregnant, we needed something pertaining to both genders due to my sister-n-law having a girl and our cousin having a boy. Here is what I came up with.


www.tashaleedesign.com • tasha@tashaleedesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment