Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking back on the past decade, I have accomplished so much and am so thankful for all in my life. I have a wonderful husband, 3 handsome boys, a thriving creative design business and a network of family and friends that I couldn't live without. I have learned to not only live day by day, but to savor every moment. I can not believe that my oldest son Josh is already going to be 4 in a couple of weeks, man does time just fly by.

I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring me. Wishing you nothing by success!






Tasha Lee Design offers a variety of creative design services for all your marketing needs. To the right are examples of two different customer rewards systems. The punch cards are designed to a standard business card size and are very inexpensive to print (about $35 for 1000!).

A great way for customers to come back again and again!




Below is a poster design for a bank showcasing that Crain's List placed their branch and a sister branch in the top 25 for performance rankings! In previous years, the bank took the listings to a local copy shop and blew them up to poster board size, how boring. This year the Branch Manager wanted a much more eye catching design to draw customers to recognize and appreciate their bank's accomplishments. Congrats to State Bank of Illinois for making the top 25!

www.tashaleedesign.com • tasha@tashaleedesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment